Missing Colorado...

A year ago today, Hope and I were enjoying a weekend in Boulder with the ladies, celebrating Hope and Tim's upcoming nuptials. It was a great weekend of dancing, food, wine and wonderful friends. I miss Boulder and Louisville ladies (and the babies that have come since then). This was us in front of a favorite breakfast spot, Lucille's.


Also reminds me of the fabulous weekend away with Jill, Jacki and Carol we had last October up in Deer Valley. It was extravagant, with boutique shopping at 9th and 9th, fondue, and a road trip to Provo to check out our house being renovated. I miss them too. It feels like a trip to Colorado might be in order to fill my heart back up. The love bank is running low! On a brighter note, we have the Bundy's staying with us this month, as well as *hopefully* the Fants and the Wanekas. I love a full guest room!

2 comments:

Kate | October 26, 2009 at 5:20 PM

i love you friend! a getaway with the girls sound sooo nice.

Unknown | October 28, 2009 at 12:00 PM

ah i love you so much and miss you!!!