Pizzeria 712

Please tell me you've been. Please. 
Pizzeria 712 is a fabulous restaurant in Orem - it's everything you want in a local upscale restaurant: inviting and classy atmosphere, local and seasonal produce, and an open kitchen and oven. I'm a huge fan of an open atmosphere where people, cooking, sitting, talking, and creating all happen in the same space, and this happens in Pizzeria 712 without being noisy or overwhelming. Also I appreciate that the menu is constantly changing, based on what is growing around here.  I spent last Saturday there with new favorite friend Kaneisha, where we split a butter leaf salad with the perfect blue cheese dressing ($7 I think?). She had the sausage and mozzarella pizza ($11.5) and I had a pizza with delicious caramelized onions and artichoke hearts. It was a lovely evening, and I'm excited to go back. If you're in Utah Valley, it's a place you must visit. 

P712Square.jpg

2 comments:

becca | May 4, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Ooo sounds great! My mom and I should have stopped there on Friday after the bazaar.

Caroline | May 6, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Ooooh tasty! Sounds like somewhere I went at the weekend (where they categorise pizzas by continent, great concept - see pizza blog from when i went to the opera). It was the best thing everrrr - come to England and I'll take you love! Can we catch up soon? xcx