New Dessert Recipe: Roasted Fruit with Coffee Grounds

Intrigued? It will be your new favorite dessert. Promise. A friend brought it over for dessert last week and this recipe impressed me with its simplicity and deliciousness. She made it with pears, I made it with peaches the following night. I also made a Provo and non-Provo version without the coffee. : )

I wish I would've taken a photo but it was just so fast and simple, before I knew it the dessert was crafted and consumed. Hope you enjoy! Ingredients are simple - fruit, honey, sugar (3 parts) and coffee (1 part).

Preheat the oven to 350. Halve the fruit (or pit) and place on baking sheet, skin down. Dollop honey onto each fruit segment. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle mixture of sugar/coffee onto fruit and serve with ice cream.

0 comments: