He's coming, he's coming!

My little brudder is coming at the end of the month. I'm pretending he's coming to see me, even though he's  really renewing his driver's license. He's currently working in NYC on Top Chef (sometimes, he's even in the show!) and lives the life of a vagabond traveler, so we don't see him often. He's been traveling to Singapore and Malaysia most recently (thanks to friends Fintan and Jenn for putting him up!). We plan on doing thing like driving to Vegas to shop and play, camping in the mountains, eating at Cafe Rio, having Tuesday-Night-Dinner with our Provo people, making gourmet salmon, and drink coffee. Maybe a few beers. It will be wonderful.
Can't wait to see you Matty!
(This is him in Bali)

2 comments:

alexismdyer | September 19, 2010 at 4:02 PM

I can't wait to meet him!

kmrobinson1 | September 29, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Awww fun!! I wish that I could see you Matty!!! Miss you! Hope you guys have an awesome time!