Provo Eats: India Palace

Looking for a delicious Indian restaurant in Utah Valley. 
I have a favorite, and I think you should try it out. : )

The Indian Palace is located on quaint Center Street in Provo, and offers delicious Indian cuisine at a reasonable rates . It's atmosphere is inviting - exposed brick, linen tables, Bollywood soundtrack playing in the background, but my favorite reason for going is the owner, Amrik Singh. Each time I've been to The Indian Palace, he's welcome us at the front, remembers the occasions we've been in, and his pleasantly helpful in assisting the waitstaff. 

I went this weekend with a few girlfriends and we tried out the appetizer sampler, the chicken and lamb tikka masala, and chicken Makhani ($12ish). They were similar in taste, but quite tasty. It was especially fun to eat at this Indian restaurant because one of the friends I ate with is actually Indian, and was able to speak Hindi to the waitstaff, and gave us details on the dishes. Good friends and good food. And to top it off, the cute waiter who was filling our drinks, sang Happy Birthday to me. Solo and a bit tone deaf. I might have a crush on him. 

0 comments: